Selling HiFi

I am changing my hifi system and am going to use the Cyrus Stream X2 as my source. This has necessitated the purchase of a separate DAC and the Cyrus Pre XPd Qx that I bought also is a Pre amplifier. This means that my superb pre amp, the Cyrus aCA7.5 Pre is now surplus to requirements. When it was new (about 8 years ago, I think) it cost around £1000. Now you can own this fantastic bit of hifi equipment from a highly respected British company, for a fraction of that amount. It is in perfect working order has been used in a smoke free environment, no scratches that I can see. You can read all about it on the Cyrus website. One of the great advantages of owning Cyrus equipment is that it is easy and cheap to upgrade. You can send it to Cyrus for an upgrade and get another 2 years of warranty.  I am willing to consider bids above £200 (excluding postage, which will be about £20, with insurance included.) Send me an email if you’re interested.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized.

6 Comments

1. owen wallace April 18, 2013 at 03:38 #

im very interested in buying the cyrus off you.but need for you to ship to new zealand.at my cost.

• Ruud May 1, 2013 at 11:20 #

Owen, I’ve sent you an email

2. owen wallace April 18, 2013 at 03:39 #

$200 for just the pre amp.

• Ruud April 18, 2013 at 08:27 #

Hi Owen,
      I will make enquiries about the shipping cost and will let you know. I presume your offer is £200, can you confirm the currency? If it is in UK pounds I can give you a bit of a discount if the shipping is more than 30 UK pounds (which I think it will be.)

• Ruud April 19, 2013 at 08:08 #

It is going to be very expensive: £105 for airfreight delivery within a week, tracked. £85 for untracked delivery in 2 months.

3. owen April 23, 2013 at 23:46 #

hi, so thats about $530 nz $,im very interested,but are you willing to drop the price a bit,would be tempting?.
    And thanx for your time,i know it can be a hassle, getting shipping info,so thank you for that.